Burberry is one of my favorite brand. Too bad they don’t make a mug cozy….but if they don’t sell it, I will make it.
When I found this Burberry pattern ribbon I was excited. I know it will be an excellent addition to my mug warmer.
My mug looks stylish, doesn’t it? Do you want one?
|Cozy and stylish|
Here is the Step by Step on How to make a Burberry Mug Cozy.
no 4 crochet hook
medium weight no 4 yarn
Ribbon of your choice to make bow
Ribbon about 7 mm width
button about 1″ diameter
1. Make 46 chains and connect.
2. Single crochet on each stitch around (46 single crochet)
3. Chain 1, 1 single crochet on stitch 1 and 2. Slip stitch to stitch 3, then chain 2. Do 1 double crochet on stitch 4 and 5 . 2 double crochet on stitch 6. Continue with 1 double crochet on each stitch until stitch 42. On chain 43 do 2 double crochet. 1 double crochet till stitch 46. (total of 48 stitches)
4-5. Do 2 chains, turn and continue the rest with 1 double crochet on each stitch. Now you are building the height. Repeat this step 1 more time. (Now you are back at 46 double crochet)
6. Chain 2, turn. On stitch 2 and 3, make 1 double crochet on each stitch. Then 1 chain, skip 1 stitch, 1 double crochet and so on. Until about the last 3 from the end, do 1 double crochet on each stitch. (You are making holes to weave your ribbon later)
7-8. Do 2 chains, turn and continue the rest with 1 double crochet on each stitch. Now you are building the height. Repeat this step 1 more time.
9. Chain 1, do single crochet all the way. At the end make about 25-30 chains (for the hook) and attach it back to the last single crochet you make. (46 single crochet)
10. Weave ribbon , sew or attach bow with glue gun. Sew on the button and you are done.
Good luck !
Search this site
It is my intention to give 'credit' to whoever the picture belongs to, but Ooops does happen. If you find pictures that belong to you without 'noted' source, please let me know.